Hyper Browser is a very doubtful program that is not what it seems to be. This application is presented as a reliable program that displays price comparisons, notifications about discounts and similar information. However, the first impression may be deceiving. If you read the terms of agreement section of this doubtful program, you can clearly see that it is yet another application that can't be imagined without advertisements. Hyper Browser is usually labeled as an adware or potentially unwanted program, which may lead you unknown websites or may try to trick you into installing other potentially unwanted programs on the system. Moreover, we have noticed that Hyper Browser may act as a tracking cookie; this program is capable of collecting private people's information, such as browsing habits, time spent on them and similar.
How can Hyper Browser hijack my computer?
Internet users can easily download this dubious program from its official website; however, we recommend not to do that. Moreover, you may notice Hyper Browser virus on the system right after the installation of some free program. If that happens, you should check your recently installed programs and uninstall questionable ones. In order to avoid this and other adwares, you should avoid free programs from unfamiliar sources because you may be flooded with tons of advertisements. Also, if you want to protect your computer, you should choose only Custom or Advanced installation of them freeware and also opt out of such free additions as Hyper Browser. Finally, install reliable anti-spyware program in order to protect your system from such and similar programs all the time.
How to remove Hyper Browser from my computer?
This questionable program can hardly deliver what it promises. In fact, if you add this application to your PC system, it may negatively affect your browsers and start slowing them down or initiate Hyper Browser redirects to insecure sites. In order to remove Hyper Browser virus, you should follow these steps:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to Hyper Browser:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Hyper Browser by GigaClicks and other unknown entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon and go to 'Manage Add-ons'.
2. Go to 'Toolbars and extensions' and remove Hyper Browser, and other unfamiliar entries.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange arrow button (left corner) and go to 'Add-ons'.
2. Here, choose 'Extensions’ and remove Hyper Browser, and similar unknown entries from the list.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for Hyper Browser, and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.