Immediate-support.com is a very dubious website/advertising platform that may be involved in various online scams. This advertising platform may display fake messages in order to scare you and make you download some dubious program or call a remote tech support number. Please be careful and don't fall for this deception. If you have already downloaded something that Immediate-support.com ads offered, you should scan your computer as soon as possible. What is more, if you decide to call a given number for online tech support, you may get an enormous phone bill at the end of the month. This platform may try to display various pop-ups and notifications in order to trick you and make you click them. Therefore, if you are constantly seeing Immediate-support.com ads, pop-ups and various notifications, you should consider scanning your computer with a reliable anti-spyware program.
How can Immediate-support.com hijack my computer?
Usually, Immediate-support.com virus travels together with freewares and even corrupted spam mail attachments. If this unwanted intruder infiltrates your computer, you may notice that your computer is working more slowly, your screen is flooded with annoying advertisements and your are experiencing unwanted redirects to strange online shops. In order to prevent Immediate-support.com virus from entering your computer, you should get yourself a reliable security tool. What is more, you should always check what programs you are installing and if these programs are safe enough. In order to do so, read end-user license agreement (EULA) part of your desired program. If you have decided that this program is safe enough, you should follow the entire installation process and try to find unfamiliar attachments. Unmark them without any hesitation and continue with the installation. By the way, you should also be careful and avoid opening unfamiliar emails with suspicious attachments.
How to remove Immediate-support.com virus from my computer?
In worst case scenario, this unwanted intruder may cause many troubles. In order to prevent that from happening, you should remove it as soon as possible. Follow these simple guidelines and get rid of Immediate-support.com virus.
- Remove the freeware, which is related to Immediate-support.com:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Coinis Downloader, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove extension that is related to Immediate-support.com from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find suspicious-looking entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional)
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.