ImproveSpeedPC is very questionable tool that promises to improve computer's speed by cleaning bad registry entries and fixing all the errors that can be found on it. Although that sounds great, you should be very careful with this program. Yes, you can easily download the free trial version of ImproveSpeedPC program from its official website thinking that it will improve your PC's performance. However, you will never get ability to remove bad registry errors without purchasing its licensed version. In other words, this free Improve Speed PC version checks the system and then displays continuous error reports about bad registries and other system errors. Of course, once it scares you into thinking that your PC is damaged, it then offers to purchase its license and fix the system. Unfortunately, we can't assure that ImproveSpeedPC will increase your PC's speed by eliminating several registry entries. It's just another scareware that seeks to swindle some money from naive people. We highly recommend not to buy this program.
How can ImproveSpeedPC hijack my computer?
As we have mentioned before, you can easily download this doubtful tool from its official website. However, you should be very careful when installing it on your PC system because it might try to enter your computer bundled with various toolbars, add-ons and extensions. According to several security vendors, ImproveSpeedPC virus is closely related to Spigot and similar adwares. In addition to that, you may notice that this program altered your system settings and started displaying annoying pop-up notifications. If you want to improve your PC's performance, you should rely on more reputable programs, especially when we talk about paid programs. We highly recommend avoiding this program or treat it with carefulness. Of course, you should think twice before purchasing it.
How to remove ImproveSpeedPC from my computer?
This optimization tool causes many questions and uncertainties. That's why there are several security vendors that detect it as a a potential threat. In order to remove ImproveSpeedPC from your computer, follow these steps:
Uninstall ImproveSpeedPC from your computer:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as ImproveSpeedPC, Spigot, Ask, etc.
If you were tricked into installing Spigot, fix your browsers:
1. Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon and go to 'Manage Add-ons'.
2. Go to 'Toolbars and extensions' and remove Spigot and other unfamiliar entries.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange arrow button (left corner) and go to 'Add-ons'.
2. Here, choose 'Extensions’ and remove Spigot and similar unknown entries from the list.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for Spigot and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
Finally, scan your PC with reliable anti-spyware program, such as Reimage, Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security in order to check whether you don't have any unwanted intruders or malicious files on your system.