'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' notification can reveal the only thing – your PC is infected with ransomware parasite known as Latvijas Valsts Policija virus. Please, ignore this threat because it is set for the only thing – to swindle the money from unaware PC users. Typically to such ransomware parasites, it gets inside the system with a help of trojan horse. As soon as it manages to attack the PC, this malware blocks the system and shows 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' alert instead of the icons that are on the desktop. As you must have understood, this virus presents itself as a notification from the Latvia Police. However, this authority has never been blocking PCs for punishing its criminals. You must ignore 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' alert and remove malicious files that belong to this ransomware from your computer. Besides, if you live in other world's country, you should also beware that there are hundreds of similar threats that are designed in a similar way.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets'?
As we have said 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' virus is distributed by trojan horse, which can easily attack computers with a help of spam, illegal software or infected pop-up notifications. Once it becomes active, virus locks the system down and prevents its removal. In addition, it starts showing 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' alert that claims that computer is locked for the distribution of pornographic material, SPAM and similar illegal online activities:
Jūsu dators ir blokėts
Jūs esat parkapėjs, Jūsu darblba nav likumlga un paredz kriminalatbildibu.
Taiak minėti iespejami parkapumi: 174. pants – AutortiesTbas
BrtvTbas atnemšana no 2 ITdz 5 gadiem (Autordarbu izmantošana vai izplatTšana). Naudas sods no 9 OOO LVL ITdz 10 000 LVL
183. pants – Pornografija
BrtvTbas atnemšana no 2 ITdz 3 gadiem (Pornografisku failu izmantošana vai izplatTšana). Naudas sods no 9 000 LVL ITdz 11 000 LVL
184. pants – Pornografija ar berniem (jaunakiem par 18 gadiem)
BrtvTbas atnemšana no 10 ITdz 15 gadiem (Pornografisku failu izmantošana vai izplatTšana). Naudas sods no 10 000 LVL ITdz 20 000 LVL
After all these invented law violations, this virus asks paying the fine and unblocking computer in this way. However, money is the only thing, which is pursued by this ransomware. You should never pay those 100 LVL. Instead of that, remove 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' virus from your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets'?
In order to unlock the system and remove 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' virus:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with this virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual 'Jūsu dators ir bloķets' virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
Jūsu dators ir bloķēts manual removal: