Kozaka is one of these potentially unwanted programs that can be downloaded on computer without user's knowledge. Typically, this browser plugin gets inside the system in a bundle with freeware and shareware as a free addition. In order to avoid such downloads, you should be very careful with unpaid programs and pay more attention to their installation process. As soon as Kozaka enters the system, it makes some changes in its settings so that it could start its work every time user begins browsing on the Internet. According to its publisher, Kozaka should be used for searching multiple sites at once and also provides information about websites. However, it also displays continuous pop-up notifications that promote related websites. Please, be very careful with these ads because they may redirect you to unknown websites.
HOW CAN Kozaka APPEAR ON COMPUTER?
Kozaka is mostly promoted via download sites, so it can be downloaded just like any other program. However, it seems that it's also spread in a bundle with freeware and shareware as a free addition. In order to avoid it, you should keep an eye on freeware's installation process and uncheck the checkbox, which agrees to install Kozaka. Once it manages to sneak in, it typically affects these Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. After that, it starts showing its ads, that promote third parties. That clearly shows that this program is designed to collect advertising revenue. If you see “Ads by Kozaka”, “Powered by Kozaka” and “Kozaka Deals” ads, check the system for this program and uninstall it.
HOW TO GET RID OF Kozaka ADS?
If you see continuous ads from Kozaka and you want to get rid of them, you should scan the system with updated anti-spyware. For that, we recommend using Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes. Once you finish a scan and remove malicious entries, follow this guide to remove this program completely:
- Uninstall Kozaka via Add/Remove Programs list. For that, use these instructions:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Kozaka and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Finally, remove Kozaka add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Kozaka and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Kozaka and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look Kozaka extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.