LessToPay is a potentially unwanted program that commonly travels bundled with freewares as an additional attachment. This adware may appear on your computer out of nowhere and make your browsing experience miserable. That is why many of its victims and internet users are assuming that LessToPay is a virus. What is more, security experts are also debating that similar adwares may violate your privacy. Usually, such ad-supported applications are capable of tracking what user is doing online, what websites he visits, what links he clicks and what search queries he types. Not to mention annoying LessToPay ads that may flood you right away. Don't the this useless extension influence your browsing experience by redirecting you to dubious websites. We suggest reading this whole article and find out how this program may enter your computer and how to remove it.
How can LessToPay hijack my computer?
As the majority of adwares, LessToPay virus is also promoted as a helpful extension for your browser. However, if this program would be as useful as developers are claiming, there would be no point to describe LessToPay as a potential threat. Therefore, please be careful and avoid downloading this program from its official website or various download websites. Besides, even freewares from well-known download websites as download.com, softonic.com, etc. may be involved in distributing similar adwares. Be very attentive when you are downloading free programs. Usually, you may be offered to install additional attachments alongside with the freeware. Don't fall for such trick and decline such additional accessories as LessToPay because it may cause many unwanted activities behind your back.
How to remove LessToPay virus from my computer?
The first sign, which may indicate that this potentially unwanted program is already in your system, is LessToPay redirects and intrusive ads. Don't worry, for that we submitted an easy step-by-step removal tutorial.
- Remove LessToPay from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as LessToPay, SmartSaver, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove LessToPay extension from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for LessToPay and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find LessToPay and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for LessToPay or similar unfamiliar extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.