LifeBettering.com (also known as Life Bettering) ads may appear on your screen and haunt you every time when you start your browsing session. Usually, these annoying ads are caused by a program that is labeled as an adware. In other words, this unwanted intruder may display various advertisements in order to redirect you to affiliate websites. If you ignore these ads, you should be safe. Though, if you decide to click on such LifeBettering.com pop-up, there is no telling where you may be redirected. That is why we strongly recommend removing this program as soon as its displays its first ad. Not to mention that similar ad-supported programs may cause serious privacy-related issues and track your online activities.
How can LifeBettering.com hijack my computer?
It looks like LifeBettering.com virus only travels together with various freewares as an additional attachment. This distribution technique is usually used among adwares, potentially unwanted programs and other ad-supported extensions. LifeBettering.com adware is not an exception. Hence, if you want to guard your PC against this worthless invader, you need to check every single program that you want to install. For that, select 'advanced' or 'custom' installation option and attentively follow the entire installation process. If you are not attentive enough, you may overlook and install LifeBettering.com virus unintentionally. Moreover, if you have a reliable security tool, you should have no trouble avoiding and removing such unwanted intruders.
How to remove LifeBettering.com pop-up virus?
LifeBettering.com virus and similar ad-supported applications are usually lurking in your Add/Remove Programs folder. You should also check your browser's directory where all the add-ons/plug-ins/extensions are stored. Remove the suspicious entries and scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. These simple steps will help you:
- Remove the freeware, which is related to LifeBettering.com:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Shopping-Addon, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, SavingAddon, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.