Lving.net ads and various notifications can be very annoying and completely ruin your browsing experience. No matter what website you are visiting or what browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, etc.) you are using, these annoying advertisements may follow you everywhere. Lving.net is categorized as an advertising platform that is closely related to a very unfair marketing method that advertisers are using. Advertisers are using this platform in order to transmit pop-ups notifications about awesome new prizes that internet users allegedly won. Usually, Lving.net ads are caused by an adware-type (supported by advertising) program that is hiding somewhere in your system. Therefore, if you want to stop these annoying advertisements from appearing, you need to remove the unwanted intruder that is associated with them.
How can Lving.net hijack my computer?
This unwanted intruder, which is related to Lving.net advertising platform may travel bundled with free applications or as a corrupted attachment with spam mail. If Lving.net virus is already hiding in your system, you may constantly see strange notifications stating that you won a prize, such as an iPad, iPhone, MacBook, etc. However, there is a catch; if you want to claim your prize, you will have to complete a survey. If you do so, you may reveal your private information to advertisers or even cyber criminals. Moreover, at the end of the survey, you may be asked to enter your phone number and agree to pay a weekly payment for unknown services. That is why we strongly recommend removing Lving.net virus as soon as possible. You should also check every single program that you download from the internet because similar intruders may be hiding anywhere.
How to remove Lving.net from my computer?
If you want to remove this pesky intruder, you need to check your recently installed programs and try to find the suspicious ones. Follow these simple guidelines, submitted by our security experts and remove Lving.net virus:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to Lving.net:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, UTUobEAdaBlock, Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.