MacItHappen is recognized as an adware and a potentially unwanted program (PUP). That is why we recommend not to install this program by any means. Not to be mistaken, MacItHappen is not a malicious infection. However, it sure can act like one. First of all, this dubious application may enter your computer without your approval. Secondly, after this program infiltrates your PC, you may see random advertisements and experience various redirects to questionable websites. Thirdly, MacItHappen may cause your computer to work more slowly. If you are still thinking to install this program, there is also one more thing that you should know. In fact, this useless application may track your online activities with the help of tracking cookies.
How can MacItHappen hijack my PC?
We have managed to find the official website of this questionable program. So, it means that you can easily download MacItHappen virus yourself. However, please think carefully about outcomes that this program may initiate. Furthermore, many internet users have reported that MacItHappen may appear on one's computer right after installing a questionable freeware, such as Download Manager 2.1, YouTube Video Converter, HD Video Codecs, or a similar application. In other words, if you are recklessly installing such doubtful freewares, you may install MacItHappen as well. If you are attentive enough, you should have no trouble avoiding this pesky intruder. You just need to check every single program that you want to install.
How to remove MacItHappen virus from my computer?
MacItHappen ads can be extremely annoying. Don't suffer from them, act now and remove this unwanted intruder as soon as possible. In order to do so, you just need to follow these simple steps.
- Remove MacItHappen from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as MacItHappen, or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as MacItHappen.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.