Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus is a serious scareware, which blocks down the system and shows a misleading alert that asks to pay the fine of 100 euro or 25.000 HUF. Because of its ability to block down the system, this program is categorized as ransomware and should never be followed. In order to trick its victims that live in Hungary and make them pay this invented fine, Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus shows a huge notification that covers entire PC's desktop. This alert is filled with various officially-looking logos and a list of laws that have been supposedly violated by the user. So, you won't fail to notice this scareware on your computer if it attacks it. Please, ignore 'Figyelem! A szamitogep meg van tiltva legalabb az egyik ok miatt az alabbiak kozul' alert and remove Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus from your computer without any delay.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus?
Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus is promoted by trojan horse known as Trojan.LockScreen. If you don't take care of your computer's protection, you can easily download this threat in a bundle with freeware, infected email's attachment or from illegal website. As soon as it gets inside, this ransomware blocks down the whole PC's system and leaves its victim without ability to connect to the Internet. In addition, it shows a huge alert that pretends to be from the local Police of Hungary. It typically states that user's computer has been locked for the distribution of spam, malware and similar activities. Here's how it looks:
FIGYELEM! A szamitogep meg van tiltva legalabb az egyik ok miatt az alabbiak kozul.
On megsertette “A szerzoi es szomszedos jogokrol” szolo torvenyt (video, zene, szoftver) es a jogellenes modon hasznalja vagy terjeszti a szerzoi jog altal vedett tartalmat, ugy megsertve Magyarorszag Bunteto Torvenykonyvenek a 128. cikket.
A birsagokat lehet fizetni csak 72 oran belul a jogsertest meg kovetoen. Amint 72 ora telhet el, a birsag kifizetesenek a lehetosege megszunik, es a bunteto ugyet On ellen inditjak automatikusan a kovetkezo 72 oraban!
A birsag osszege HUF 25.000 (Ft) vagy €100. Tudja fizetni a birsagot PaySafeCard vagy Ukash
Please, stay away from Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus and never follow its commands. No matter that you don't mind to lose your money and pay the fine, this will never help you to unblock your computer. For that, follow these steps:
HOW TO REMOVE Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus?
When trying to remove Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus, you should firstly remove the lock from your computer. For that, follow these steps:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with ransomware viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Magyarország Rendőrség Police virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.