What is Malware Defender 2015?
Malware Defender 2015 is a rogue anti-spyware, which can easily trick you into purchasing its fake licensed version. Why are we so sure about that? The answer is very simple – this malware tends to display trustworthy-looking scanners that are set to report about different kinds of threats. If you are not interested in viruses and PC security, you can easily fall for thinking that these system scanners are really scanning your computer and detecting about hundreds of different kinds of viruses. Once they do so and scare their victims, they claim that the only tool that is capable of fixing computer is Malware Defender 2015. Of course, this program is paid. Please, do NOT make a payment because you will be left with nothing! This program is just a tool used for swindling people's money. Here, we must add that Malware Defender 2015 is not the only scareware that displays fake scanners with invented scan results. In most of the cases, this program is offered by System Defender malware, which has been promoting Spyware Defender, Antivirus Defender 2015 and other rogues. If any of these names have started showing up on your computer, you should waste no time and scan it with a reputable anti-spyware. It will show you what programs are really malicious and should be called 'virus'. For that you should download Reimage or other reputable anti-spyware. If you have just purchased a licensed version of Malware Defender 2015, you should contact your credit card company to stop this payment or dispute these charges. Otherwise, hackers may try to steal your credit card information and use this data for their future crimes.
How can Malware Defender 2015 infect my computer?
Just like any other rogue anti-spyware, Malware Defender 2015 virus or any of previously mentioned malwares is spread using old-but-good methods. One of the mostly used methods among them relies on spam campaigns. How can you spot a fake email message? The most important thing is to think whether you know the sender or not. If you don't know who sent you an email message, then you should look for things that could prove that you are not dealing with scammer or similar bad guy. First of all, look for spelling or grammar mistakes. If an email is full of them, there is almost 100 percent possibility that you are dealing with spammer. In addition, you should also be careful if an email is urgently trying to make you download its attachment or click on the link that can be found in the body of the message. Please, be very careful with that because this can easily trick you into downloading Malware Defender 2015 installer. Of course, this malware can also show up on your computer after clicking on misleading pop-up ad, visiting illegal website or simply downloading an illegal program. Once inside the system, Malware Defender 2015 modifies it and starts showing such and similar (fake) alerts:
This app is unable to delete all found threats!
A suitable antivirus software is not installed on your computer.
Please press Search Antivirus button to find and install suitable software to clean your system from threats.
You need to immediately install antivirus software and clean up your computer. Your personal data is at risk!
You should ignore these alerts because they seek only to trick you! In order to get rid of them, you should use a guide below:
How to remove Malware Defender 2015 malware?
If you are experiencing fake Malware Defender 2015 alerts, act now and remove these rogues. For this, we strongly recommend relying on AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION and avoiding manual removal. When relying on this option, you should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide.
When trying to remove Malware Defender 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and SpyHunterCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Malware Defender 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
If you are using Windows 8, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Click on Windows key and go to the bottom-right corner.
- Select Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- Click theRestart Now buttonunder Advanced Startup.
- Now selectTroubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings.
- Now choose Restart and press F5.
- Launch IE or other browser and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download a program on your desktop and launch it to remove malicious files.
3. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or SpyHunterCombo Cleaner on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
4. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download SpyHunterCombo Cleaner for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
5. BLOCKING MALWARE DEFENDER 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let Malware Defender 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to Antivirus Defender 2015.