Ministerio de seguridad virus (can also be called as PFA virus or Police Federal Argentine virus) is a malicious program. It may try to fool you into thinking that you have some serious problems with Argentina’s Police. That’s why it blocks the whole system down and then shows its officially-looking alert instead the desktop. This scamware typically claims about various e-crimes that have been noticed by police, and asks to pay the fine for initiating them. In most of the cases, it names the violation of copyrights law and requires paying 200 ARS or other reasonable amount of money from its victim. Please, ignore Policia Federal Argentina or any other ransomware if it gets inside the system and blocks your computer after that. If you think that paying the ransom will unlock your computer, you are wrong as well. For that, you must remove Ministerio de seguridad virus with all its infected files.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ministerio de seguridad virus?
Ministerio de seguridad ransomware is distributed with a help of Trojan horse. You can get infected with it when visiting infected websites, using freeware and shareware, opening spam emails and doing similar activities that are clearly dangerous. As soon as this Trojan gets inside the system, it blocks it down and lets Ministerio de seguridad virus onto the system. This ransomware doesn’t wait for a long. It replaces PC’s desktop with its fake alert and reports something like that:
¡ATENCIÓN! Su OP (ordenador) está bloqueado debido a al menos una de las razones especificadas siguientes.
Las multas deben solamente ser pagadas durante 72 horas después de la infracción
El importe de la multa es de ARS $200 (Peso) o USD $50 (US Dolár). Usted puede pagar esta multa por PaySafeCard o Ukash.
Cláusula 274— Derechos de autor Multa o privación de libertad de hasta 4 anos. (utilización o distribuición de los ficheros protegidos con derechos de autor — peliculas, software]Cláusula 183 — Productos pornográficos Multa o o privación de libertad de hasta 2 anos. (Utilización o distribuición de los ficheros pornográficos)Cláusula 1E4 — Productos pornográficos con participación de los menores (menos de 18 anos) Multa o privación de libertad de hasta 1$ anos.
Keep in mind that this pop up message is fraudulent and should never be trusted. Even more, it seeks only to scare you into paying those 200 ARS as a supposed ransom. Please, never do that! If you want to get rid of Ministerio de seguridad virus, follow these steps given below:
HOW to remove Ministerio de seguridad virus?
The main issue when trying to remove Ministerio de seguridad virus from the system is unblocking the PC. For that, you can use one of these options:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ministerio de seguridad virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ministerio de seguridad virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files. You can also try using Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
Ministerio de seguridad virus manual removal: