Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus is a new member of Ukash group of threats. This name comes from the prepayment system, which is usually asked by these viruses for paying an invented fine. As soon as this ransomware breaks into its target PC, it blocks down the system and starts showing the Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay alert instead of typical user's desktop. This warning claims that victim is blocked for various law violations, such as the use of copyrighted content, distribution of malware and similar activities. In addition, Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virsu offers to pay a fine of UYU 52000 (Pesos Uruguayos) and eliminate computer's block. In reality, you should ignore this offer because this payment doesn't help when trying to get rid of Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay's warning. For that we recommend following a guide given below.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus?
Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus is usually caused by trojan horse, which is capable to block down the system and initiate other unwanted activities. Typically, this trojan comes in a bundle with misleading e-mail, which looks like it comes from a reliable source. Once you open such mail, you download torjan horse on your computer. In addition, trojan horse can also come from any kind of illegal website, so stay away from them if you want to prevent infiltration of Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus. If it manages to get inside the PC, trojan horse blocks down the PC and also downloads malicious files that belong to this ransomware. After that, it replaces PC's desktop with such alert:
Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados.
Usted está acusado de mirarlconservar ylo divulgar los materiales pornográficas del contenido prohibido (Pornografia infantil/Zoofilia/Violación etc). Usted ha infringido la Declaración mundialde la India contra la divulgación de la pornografia infantil y está acusado de cometer el crimen en razón al Artículo 161 del Código Penal del República Oriental del Uruguay.
El monto de su multa es de UYU 52000 (Pesos Uruguayos) o USD $100 (Dólares EE.UU.). La multa puede ser pagada con Ukash vouchers.
Please, don't make a silly decission and pay this invented fine! You must ignore this useless notification and remove your ransomware from computer. For that, follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus?
If you are infected with Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus or other ransomware parasite, you have to remove system's block at first. For that, we recommend following these options:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Malwarebytes, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security to remove remaining virus files.
Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay virus manual removal: