Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus is a Romanian ransomware, which is used to attack computers that are located in this country. Once it gets inside its target computer, it blocks down the system so that its victim would start finding serious problems when trying to find Internet connection or simply launch anti-spyware and remove malicious files. In addition, this threat shows a huge alert, which is filled with such details as computer's IP address, operating system, location and similar. It typically says that victim has supposedly made different kinds of law violations: watched child pornography, used pirated copies of music and video files, and similar. However, you should never believe such report because it seeks only to make you pay an invented fine. You should never pay it. For unblocking your machine, you have to remove Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus?
Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus relies on trojan horse when it needs to infect its target computer. Typically, it can be downloaded in a bundle with freeware/shareware or get inside the system after opening infected e-mail. Once inside, it blocks down the PC and downloads malicious files that belong Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus. This threat doesn't wait for long – as soon as victim reboots computer, he/she starts seeing a huge alert that uses fake law violations in order to trick you into paying fake fine. Please, never spend your money for such scams! You must remove Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus ASAP.
HOW TO REMOVE Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus?
If your PC is blocked by Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus, you should follow these steps and unblock it:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage, Malwarebytes, Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage or Malwarebytes to remove remaining virus files.
Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus manual removal: