Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus is a ransomware threat, which makes computers unusable if it manages to get inside their systems. That's because it blocks the entire system down and then replaces the desktop with a huge notification. Of course, this virus is used for another purpose – to make its victims pay the invented fine. For that, Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus reports about illegal user's activities that have violated the law of Morocco and then asks to pay the fine of $300 or euros via cashU system. Of course, you should never do that because national Police of Morocco has never been using this prepayment system when collecting the fines. If you think that paying it will unblock the system, think again. For that, you will need to follow some special steps that we have published below. Additionally, you must remove Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus from your affected computer's system as soon as possible.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus?
Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus blocks infected computers as soon as it gets inside them. For that, this ransomware relies on spam and fake notifications offering to update Flash Player and similar programs. However, only official websites should be used for that. Besides, this virus may also come inside the system in a bundle with freeware and shareware, or simply infect your machine when visiting illegal site. Please, stay away from Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus because it seeks to rip you off! For that, it blocks the whole system down and displays a pop up alert claiming that you have been noticed for the violation of some laws of Morocco. If you have been accused for spreading forbidden contents, spam or malware, or using copyrighted programs, you must ignore this warning. Check your PC for Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus and remove it from your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus?
The most important thing, when trying to remove Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus, yis to unblock your PC. The easiest way to do that is to change your PC's date to the previous one. However, beware that viruses mutate and this may not be working when dealing with your ransomware. In order to overcome that and get ability to get on the Internet, you should use one of these methods:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Morocco Sûreté Nationale cashU virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Kingdom of Jordan virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.