MPlayerplus_01 is yet another dubious application that travels bundled with freewares and sharewares. That is why there is not much information about this potentially unwanted program and its developers. However, one thing is clear: once MPlayerplus_01 hijacks your browser, you may see random advertisements, experience various redirects and other inconveniences. This program may also collect information about your browsing activities and use it for targeted advertising. The most of these activities are initiated behind people's back. That's why the most of MPlayerplus_01 victims believe that this program is a virus infection. As far as we know, this questionable program seeks only to track your browsing activities and display advertisements. However, we can not guarantee that your private information will not be used for wrong reasons.
How can MPlayerplus_01 hijack my computer?
As we have mentioned before, this adware program travels around together with freewares and sharewares. Therefore, if you are suffering from MPlayerplus_01 redirects and ads, you should check your recently installed programs and look for unknown entries. Also, try to be very careful and attentive when visiting doubtful websites or installing unfamiliar freeware from unknown sources because Internet is filled with dangerous websites and free programs that are used for MPlayerplus_01 distribution. If you want to avoid this adware, closely check every single program that you are willing to install. Read end-user license agreement and select advanced installation method. Also, avoid clicking the next button all the time because you may overlook and install MPlayerplus_01 virus unintentionally.
How to remove MPlayerplus_01?
When trying to get rid of MPlayerplus_01 ads, you should ignore them. Secondly, check your recently installed programs and uninstall unfamiliar ones. Thirdly, scan your PC with anti-spyware program.
In order to get more information about MPlayerplus_01 removal, follow these instructions:
- Scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. For that we recommend using Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes.
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to MPlayerplus_01:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as MPlayerplus_01, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Zombie Alert, Wajam, Coupon Server, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, UTUobEAdaBlock, Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings, Feven Pro 1.2, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit, etc.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for Savings Hen, and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.