MyShopper is considered a very questionable application that may cause many issues. We have noticed that this application is promoted as an additional extension that should enhance your browser when you are shopping online. This application promises to display coupons and comparison deals. Internet is filled with similar programs that promise exactly the same. Sadly, many people believe that MyShopper and similar shopping helpers can enhance their browsers. However, that is just another unfair trick that is used in order to fool people and make them download MyShopper extension. Please be careful and don't fall for such trick because if you agree to install this program, you may be forced to see tons of annoying advertisements everywhere.
How can MyShopper hijack my PC?
MyShopper ads may appear out of nowhere. If that is the case, you should check your recently installed programs. In fact, MyShopper virus may rely on a very unfair distribution method that is called bundling. This ad-supported program may travel together with such questionable programs as PDF File Converter, Free HD Video Player, YouTube Video Downloader, etc. That is the main reason why you should carefully choose what websites to visit and what programs to download. If you are going to install an unfamiliar freeware, try to find as much information as possible. Read comments and reviews from other people in order to find out whether this program is safe enough. Always follow the entire installation process and unmark such dubious attachments as MyShopper along the way.
How to remove MyShopper adware from my computer?
You should remove this program immediately. We also recommend scanning your PC with a reliable anti-spyware program in order to make sure that MyShopper is completely eliminated. These simple steps will help you.
- Remove MyShopper from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as MyShopper, SaverAddon, SupTab, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.