Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus is a dangerous cyber infection, which belongs to the category of ransomware viruses. It attacks those PC users who live in Slovenia and blocks systems with its misleading alert, which is written in this language. If you are interested in ransomwares, you will know how this virus works and what it seeks. You can identify it by its fake notification that claims 'POZOR! Vaš računalnik je blokiran iz varnostnih razlogov nižje'. That means: 'ATTENTION! Your computer has been blocked for security reasons that are listed below'. Please, ignore this alert if you see it on your PC's desktop because it's fake and seeks the only thing – to make you pay the fine for unblocking the system. In reality, only the removal of this virus works when trying to do that.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus?
Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus shows up when computer gets infected with another virus, which is known as Trojan.Lockscreen. This parasite is used by cyber criminals to block down the system and download malicious files onto the target PC. If you want to avoid this threat, you have to stay away from malicious websites, such as the ones that are filled with adult content. Another method, which has been actively used when spreading Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus, involves misleading e-mails. If you receive a mail from unknown sender, you should simply ignore it and never download its attachment on your machine because it may infect your machine with trojan horse. As soon as it gets inside, Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus blocks down the system and starts showing its own alert every time you reboot your computer. Please, do NOT believe it, no matter how trustworthy it looks. You must remove Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus ASAP.
HOW TO REMOVE Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus?
If your PC is blocked by Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus, you should scan your PC with updated anti-spyware and remove malicious files from the system. If your machine is blocked, follow these steps and unblock it:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files. You cal also use Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus manual removal: