Nation Advanced Search is an untrustworthy search engine, which mostly returns altered search results for increasing visitor traffic to specific domains and collecting sales. Besides, it may also show you pop-up ads, underlined words, in-text ads and similar distracting content, which is also used for the same aim. As a rule, Nation Advanced Search shows up on computer out of nowhere. That's because this program, just like previously mentioned Nation Toolbar, enters computer in one pack with free downloads. Once it reaches the system, it adds its add-on to all web browsers that are installed on computer. Besides, it alters some predetermined settings and starts interrupting user's search sessions. If you noticed Nation Advanced Search on your PC, we recommend eliminating it from there.
HOW CAN Nation Advanced Search GET INSIDE COMPUTER?
Nation Advanced Search can be downloaded on computer just like any other application. However, it can also spread with a help of freeware. However, you need only to uncheck this check box that agrees to set Nation Advanced Search instead of your start page or default search engine and you will prevent infiltration of this program. We recommend this yet for another reason – Nation Advanced Search can be set to collect information about users and their browsing habits. It may easily know your PC's IP address, favorite websites and other sensitive information what can lead you to privacy related issues. These are the main reasons why we don't recommend leaving Nation Advanced Search on computer.
HOW TO REMOVE Nation Advanced Search?
Nation Advanced Search is not a virus. However, it's not a reliable search engine as well. In order to make sure that you receive fair search results, you should rely on Google, Yahoo and similar search engines. In order to remove Nation Advanced Search, we recommend following these instructions:
* Remove Nation Advanced Search via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Nation Advanced Search and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
* Remove Nation Advanced Search add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Nation Advanced Search and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Nation Advanced Search and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Nation Advanced Search, Nation toolbar and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.
- Click the Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
- Find Nation Toolbar, Nation Advanced Search or similar entry and click 'Uninstall'.