Nattly Search is another search engine, which should be avoided because it's distributed using unfair distribution techniques and then used for unfair activity. Security experts recommend using more reliable search tools because Nattly Search is suspected to return altered search results for its users and redirect people to related websites. Besides, it may slow down the browser, interrupt your browsing sessions with continuous pop-up ads and even track your browsing activity in order to earn more money for its owners. There are many misleading opinions spreading around that Nattly Search is a virus. In reality, it's just a potentially unwanted program, which is NOT recommended for using in daily browsing sessions. If you noticed Nattly Search or nattly.com on your computer, you should remove it from there. Otherwise, you may notice unwanted activity on your computer.
HOW CAN NATTLY SEARCH GET INSIDE COMPUTER?
Nattly Search is usually distributed with a help of unfair distribution techniques. To stop its infiltration, you should avoid freeware and shareware, which frequently includes this program to the list of free additions. If you need some freeware on your computer, uncheck the check box, which agrees to download this misleading search engine or agrees to make nattly.com your start page or default search engine. Otherwise, you may notice browser's redirections, continuos pop-up ads and other unwanted activities on your computer. You can stop Nattly Search by removing it from there. Here's how you can do that:
HOW TO REMOVE Nattly Search?
When trying to remove Nattly Search, follow the guide which is given below. Besides, run a full system scan with anti-spyware to make sure that there are no malicious programs on your machine. Try using Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner for that.
When trying to get rid of Search.fbdownloader.com redirects, firstly you have to eliminate FbDownloader via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Nattly Search and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Nattly Search from each of your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Nattly Search, nattly.com and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Nattly Search, nattly.com and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Nattly Search, nattly.com and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.