Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus is another ransomware you have to watch out. You should be especially careful if you live in Hungary because this threat is designed only for this Europe's country. It may try to attack your computer via Program Launch [expired license] alert, which shows up when browsing on the Internet. However, you should also be aware that there are many other methods that are applied by this ransomware when trying to get inside the system. As soon as it manages to get in, Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus blocks it down, what means it disconnects Internet connection and also blocks all legitimate programs. This is done for scaring the victim and preventing its elimination. In addition, Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus shows its officially looking alert that reports about e-crimes that were supposedly done by the user. In addition, he/she is asked to pay the fine via Ukash or other prepayment system and unblock the PC. Please, do NOT pay this fine because you'll lose your money.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus?
When trying to prevent infiltration of Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus, it is important that you have a reliable anti-spyware program on your PC because it is spread with a help of trojan horse. You can get infected with this trojan via illegitimate websites, that are filled with pornographic or similar content. In addition, scammers have also been spreading misleading e-mails when trying to infect people with this threat, so be very careful when opening mails from unknown sources. If Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus manages to attack your PC, be ready for computer's lock down. In addition, you will see a huge notification that asks to pay the fine of HUF 25000. Please, don't pay this fine and remove Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus as soon as possible.
HOW TO REMOVE Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus?
If you are infected with Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus or other ransomware parasite, you have to remove system's block at first. For that, we recommend following these options:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes to remove remaining virus files.