Notificatoin is a very untrustworthy extension for your browser, which may display irritating ads and initiate questionable activities without your approval. We have managed to find some information about this ad-supported program (adware). First of all, Notificatoin is known for quite some time, therefore, this unwanted program is relatively old. Secondly, it looks like this dubious application is related to KangoExtensions. This company is known for producing various cross-browser extensions, toolbars and plug-ins. As you can imagine, these extensions are usually supported by advertising. In fact, Notificatoin is based on a Kango framework, therefore, this program is capable of hijacking all your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Apple Safari) at the same time.
How can Notificatoin hijack my computer?
Although the official website of Notificatoin is no longer active, this useless application may still be alive and cause many troubles. As far as we know, Notificatoin virus may travel together with various freewares as an extra accessory. If you want to avoid this worthless program, you need to check programs that you want to install. In fact, it is known that this program may use tracking cookies and collect information about your online surfing habits. This information may be leaked to third-parties and later cause privacy-related issues. If you do not want that, try to follow every questionable installation and opt out of all doubtful toolbars, plug-ins, add-ons and extensions. Notificatoin ads can be extremely annoying and completely ruin your browsing experience. Therefore, it is better to be more cautious than to let this useless intruder infiltrate your computer.
How to remove Notificatoin from my computer?
Many internet users are complaining that it is difficult to remove Notificatoin virus and after restarting the computer, it immediately appears again. Therefore, we highly suggest using a reliable anti-spyware program that should eliminate this unwanted program from your computer. These simple steps will help you:
- Remove Notificatoin from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Notificatoin or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for Notificatoin or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.