Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus is a sneaky cyber infection, which seeks your money. The biggest risk of getting infected with this threat is when you reside somewhere in France or other French-speaking countries. When infected with this viruses, it may seem that you can't do anything to remove Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus from computer because it locks it down as soon as it infects it. Besides, it shows a full-screen alert, which reports about various e-crimes detected and asks to pay the fine for the French Police. Of couse, its representatives do NOT use such methods when asking to pay the fine, they have their own methods. So, ignore Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus because it is a huge scam, which seeks your money.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus?
As we have said, Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus attacks those who live in France. Of course, it can get only on poorly protected systems that have no anti-virus and anti-spyware installed. Additionally, ransomware blocks its victim from getting on the Internet or using his files, and shows only a huge alert instead of the desktop. Please, have no doubt that you have a deal with illegal program, which seeks to trick you out of your money. Here is this misleading notification that belongs to Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus:
De morceaux de musique téléchargés illégalement (piratés) ont été localisés sur votre ordinateur.
Pour déverrouiller votre ordinateur et d’éviter d’autres conséquences juridiques, vous êtes obligé de payer une charge de libération de 100 €.
Payable par notre partenaire de paiement Paysafecard. Après avoir effectué le paiement, votre ordinateur va automatiquement débloquer.
Instead of spending those 100 euros on this scam, you should remove Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus from your computer. We agree, that's a really complicated task when your PC's system is completely blocked and you see only this fake notification on the desktop. However, you can easily use the following guide to solve this problem:
HOW TO REMOVE Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus?
Unlock your computer from Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus and launch anti-spyware by following these options:
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ordinateur est Verrouillé virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining files.