Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus is a dangerous ransomware infection, which will do its best to make its victims pay the fine with the cashU code. However, you should never pay it because you will only lose 100$, 100 euro or 500 NIS, depending on the currency you choose for this payment. Though Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus looks like a serious notification from your local Police Force, in reality this sophisticated threat belongs to scammers who seek to scare people by reporting them about various law violations that have been noticed on their PCs. For that, it also locks the entire system down as soon as it manages to get inside and disables Internet connection in order to prevent its removal. If you think that you may be infected with Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus, you should remove this threat from your machinewithout any delay. For that, we highly recommend following some special steps that are given in the end of this post.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus?
Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus is usually downloaded on victim's screen by trojan horse. You can get one as well if you don't follow safe browsing practices and visit malicious websites and use illegal software. Besides, legitimate websites may also infect your PC with Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus if they have been secretly compromised by Internet criminals. According to most of the victims, user becomes incapable to reach his files and use the Internet connection in order to download security software and remove infected files. We highly recommend to remove Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus from your computer and start using it like you should. Of course, you may find some difficulty with its elimination because of the system's lock down. In order to overcome that, follow the steps we have prepared for you:
HOW TO REMOVE Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus?
If infected with Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus, you should prepare your computer for this virus elimination at first. Besides, keep in mind that this virus continues mutating, so you must update your anti-spyware software before running a full system scan.
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, to remove remaining Palestinian Civil Police Force CashU virus files.