How can PayLessWizard hijack my computer?
You can download PayLessWizard directly from various download websites or its official website. As you can imagine, we highly recommend not do to that. After researching information about this questionable extension, we have noticed that PayLessWizard virus may end up on your computer very unexpectedly and out of nowhere. That may happen when installing various freewares from questionable download sources. Therefore, if you want to install unfamiliar freewares, we suggest finding as much information as possible about your desired program. Try reading end-user license agreement (EULA) section before you have started the installation. Unfortunately, sometimes PayLessWizard adware may enter your computer unnoticeably. If that happens, this removal tutorial that is given down below should help you.
How to remove PayLessWizard adware from my computer?
Eliminate this application as soon as it enters your computer. This step-by-step removal guide will help you to get rid of PayLessWizard virus.
- Remove PayLessWizard from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as PayLessWizard, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re- LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.