“Pobierz Flash Player” is a misleading notification that may show up on your computer out of nowhere. The appearance of this ad means one of these things: your computer is infected with an adware-type program or you are visiting a corrupted website, which is trying to infect you with the program, which is also categorized as adware. It looks like “Pobierz Flash Player” pop-up messages were designed entirely for Polish-speaking internet users. However, it doesn't mean that those internet users who live in other world's countries should feel safe. We want to warn you that there are hundreds of similar messages that may appear on your computer no matter where you live. Usually, “Pobierz Flash Player” and similar pop-ups are trying to trick people into installing adwares (applications that are supported by ads) or potentially unwanted programs. That's why you should never agree to download updates by clicking on ads that may appear on your browser out of nowhere.
How can “Pobierz Flash Player” hijack my computer?
If you are seeing similar notifications, you should be worried because the most of these misleading messages appear right after installing a questionable program. If that is the case, it means that you should check your computer with reputable anti-spyware and remove Pobierz Flash Player virus from the system. If you want to avoid such cases, you should closely check every single program before its installation. Read end-user license agreement in order to find more information about it and don't rush the installation process. Also, select advanced or custom installation method and closely follow each installation step. If you noticed “Pobierz Flash Player” ads during your browsing, remember that they may try to trick you into installing useless programs. Usually, these messages are trying to look like legitimate updates for such programs as Flash Player, Adobe Reader, Java, Media Player, etc. Please be careful and don't fall for such fake notifications. If you want to update your software, use official and reliable sources.
How to remove “Pobierz Flash Player” virus from my computer?
If you are constantly seeing “Pobierz Flash Player” pop-ups, you should consider scanning your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. We recommend using Reimage or Malwarebytes. In order to complete “Pobierz Flash Player” virus removal, you should follow these instructions:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to Pobierz Flash Player virus:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as FLV Player, Sedori, Search Assist, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.2, Websteroids, Supra Savings, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit, etc.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for FLV Player, and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.