Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus is a dangerous ransomware, which is spread in Portugal at this moment. The clearest sign, telling that your machine is infected, is a huge notification that says “ATENÇÃO! O seu computador pessoal está bloqueado por razões de segurança, pelas seguntes razões”and reports about various e-crimes. This virus typically mentions the use of copyrighted content, distribution of pornographic material and similar law violations, and asks to pay the fine in order to avoid getting into the jail. No matter that it looks really trustworthy, in reality Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus should never be left on the system. You must remove this dangerous threat as soon as possible.
HOW CAN Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus GET INSIDE MY COMPUTER?
Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus relies on trojan horse when it needs to enter its target PC system without a sign. If you want to avoid this threat, you have to stop visiting illegal websites, don't use copyrighted videos and music files, and ignore spam. If this trojan manages to get inside the system, it blocks it down and downloads malicious files that belong to Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus. After that, it starts showing a huge notification that pretends to be from Portugal's Police. Remember, governmental authorities don't apply such methods when trying to make their criminals pay fines. You must ignore warning that belongs to Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus, and remove its dangerous files from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus?
In order to unlock your computer and remove Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus, we recommend using these programs: Malwarebytes, Reimage, If you can't get online and download these programs, follow these steps to unlock your computer:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus once more and run a full system scan with your anti-spyware.
* Users infected with Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining files.
Polícia Judiciária de Portugal virus manual removal: