Policie Českié Republiky virus is a dangerous ransomware, which is very similar to Česká Republika Policie virus. Just like this previously released parasites, it also has ability to block computers so that you wouldn't be capable to reach the Internet and find a tool for its removal. If you are infected, you will know another thing about Policie Českié Republiky virus – as soon as it infiltrates computer, it starts showing a huge alert that reports about various law violations and then asks to pay the fine via Paysafecard prepayment system. Many users have already been tricked and paid this ransom. However, no matter that it is promised that this will unblock the system, it doesn't happen. In order to fix your computer, you should remove Policie Českié Republiky virus from the system.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Policie Českié Republiky virus?
Policie Českié Republiky virus is distributed with a help of trojan horse, which is called Reveton. You can get infected with this virus when visiting malicious websites, using illegal software or simply downloading attachments that come via spam. As soon as this trojan enters computer, it locks it down and downloads malicious files that belong to Policie Českié Republiky virus. As a result, ransomware shows a huge warning, which claims: Policie Českié Republiky; Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti; Počítač je uzamčen poskytovatele služeb Internetu. If you see such alert, you should stay away from it because it clearly seeks to swindle your money! Those who are infected should follow this guide and fix their computers:
HOW TO REMOVE Policie Českié Republiky virus?
The first thing you must check on your computer is Internet connection. If it works, use it to download Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware that will remove infected files from your computer. If you can't get online, follow these steps and remove Policie Českié Republiky virus from the system:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Policie Českié Republiky virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Manual Policie Českié Republiky virus removal
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run RegeditSearch for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
* Users infected with Policie Českié Republiky virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Policie Českié Republiky virus manual removal: