Poliisihallituksen virus won't be missed by any PC user because it blocks down the system once it attacks it. Just like any other virus, this Finnish ransomware is used by cyber criminals to swindle the money by making users pay nonexistent fine. For that, Poliisihallituksen virus shows its misleadingly designed alert, which is filled with such details as PC's IP address, location, OS and similar. Besides, it lists various e-crimes that were supposedly done by a user. When infected with this threat, you can be accused for spreading copyrighted content, watching pornographic videos or simply spreading malware. Remember, you won't find a governmental authority that blocks computers with its notification and uses it for making users pay fines. Poliisihallituksen virus is a huge scam that has to be eliminated.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Poliisihallituksen virus?
Poliisihallituksen virus uses the help of trojan horse when it seeks to infiltrate the system unnoticeably for the victim. This becomes possible when user tends to visit illegal websites or simply clicks on every pop-up advertisement that shows up during his/hers search sessions. Besides, you should also be very careful with email attachments because scammers have been actively sending infected mails filled with ransomware threats. As soon as ransomware gets inside the system, it blocks it down and starts showing its fake warning message that claims:
Titokonesi on lukittu turvallisuuden vuoksi allamainittujen syiden takia.
Sinut syytetään kielletyn pornograafisen aineiston (Lapsiporno/Zoofilia/Raiskaus jne.) katselusta/säilytksestä ja/tai levityksestä. Sinä olet rikkoneet lapsipornografian levitystä vastaisen yleismaailmallisen julistuksen ja sinut syytetään Suomen tasavallan rikoslain lakipykälän 161 edellyttämään rikokseen.
Please, ignore this fake notification because it clearly seeks the only thing – to make you pay the fine of 100 euros. Instead of doing that, follow this guide and remove Poliisihallituksen virus from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Poliisihallituksen virus?
If your PC is blocked by Poliisihallituksen virus, follow these steps and unblock it. This will also help you to remove your ransomware:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage other reputable anti-malware program, such as Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Poliisihallituksen virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Poliisihallituksen virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Poliisihallituksen virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security to remove remaining virus files.
Poliisihallituksen virus manual removal: