Politie Nederland virus is a malicious program, which attacks Netherlands and other countries that are in the same region. Be aware that if you see a message titled namely like that (Politie Nederland), you have a deal with ransomware virus and you must ignore it. We can predetermine that Politie Nederland virus will try to make you think that you have a deal with a real police, which has encountered you watching copyrighted content or visiting illegal websites. Besides, this threat won't forget to lock your computer down and block all the features that can be found on it. It's clear that Politie Nederland virus is created only to swindle 100 euros, which is asked for initiating all these crimes from its victims. Please, ignore it because paying this money will lead you only to the money loss. Additionally, remove its infected files from your computer.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Politie Nederland virus?
Politie Nederland Virus is distributed by trojan horse via fake updates and programs. Once you click on such download link and let this infected file inside your computer, trojan.lockscreen gets inside and downloads all corrupted files. Additionally, it blocks the system down and starts showing its huge notification instead of user's desktop. Of course, this alert is written in Dutch and is filled with various tricky details, such as Police logos, victim's IP address, location, webcam and similar things. However, no one should believe what it claims and pay this fine, which is usually asked by saying 'De boete bedraagt €100. U kunt betalen een boete of Ukash PaySafeCard'. This alert is only a tool used by cyber criminals to steal the money. Besides, your computer will still remain blocked. Please, remove Politie Nederland virus from the system without any delay if you want to use it normally again.
HOW TO REMOVE Politie Nederland virus?
First of all, you have to unblock your PC if you want to start using your PC normally again. For that, follow these steps.
- Take another machine and use it to download Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
- Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
- In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
- Reboot computer infected with Politie Nederland virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Politie Nederland virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Politie Nederland virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Politie Nederland virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes to remove remaining virus files.