Quibuy.com is a commercial website, which is closely related to browser hijacker. That's why there are so many Internet users who report about annoying redirections to this site that start appearing when PC gets infected with this virus. Besides, it not only alters computer's settings and affects user's favorite Internet browsers, but it may also start showing numerous pop-up notifications and boxes filled with various links. Please, don't click on these links because you may be rerouted to malicious website. If you suffer from redirections to Quibuy.com, you should scan your machine with updated anti-spyware and remove malicious entries from the system. Besides, of you happen to find this site instead of your start page and default search engine, you shouldn't ignore that because this is another clear sign that your PC might be infected.
WHY AM I REDIRECTED TO Quibuy.com?
As we have mentioned, Quibuy.com is promoted by browser hijacker. This cyber infection is typically used to modify the default search engine, homepage and other settings on victim's computer. In addition, it causes unwanted redirections to the sites that have nothing in common with user's search query. In order to prevent infiltration of browser hijacker, you should always avoid malicious and illegal websites, spam, freeware, shareware and similar downloads. Besides, stay away from links that were sent by unknown sources because they may also let this virus inside. Once it manages to get inside the system, virus does everything in order to start Quibuy.com redirects. If you suffer from them, please follow the guide given below:
HOW TO REMOVE Quibuy.com REDIRECT VIRUS?
If you have noticed unwanted redirections to Quickbuy.com, you should firstly scan the system with updated Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus, Reimage or other reputable security application in order to make sure that there are no more viruses on your computer.
In addition, remove this program via Add/Remove Programs list. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Quibuy and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Finally, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Quibuy.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Quibuy and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ icon, select ‘Options’ -> ‘Basic’ and change the homepage to google.com or other.
- Click the ‘Manage search engines…’ -> choose ‘Google’ and make it the default search engine.