What is Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014?
Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 (also known as Rango Antivirus 2014) is a fake anti-spyware, rogue and virus, so you should never keep it on your computer. In fact, the most important thing that you have to remember is that you must ignore its fake system scanners and alerts that tend to report about hundreds of different threats. Once they scare their victims, they 'recommend' purchasing the licensed version of this scamware. Beware that if you fall into thinking that Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is the program that you need, you can be left with nothing because entering your credit card details can easily reveal your credit card information to hackers. Of course, purchasing this rogue will also decrease your bank account. So, if you started seeing alerts that claim that your PC is infected, you should ignore them. In addition, make sure you remove Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus from your computer. For that we recommend using Reimage or other reputable anti-spyware. In order to avoid leaving leftovers of this virus, you should update it before a scan.
How can Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 infect my computer?
There are lots of various techniques used for spreading Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014. Similarly to Rango Win 7 Antispyware 2014, Rango Win 8 Antivirus 2014 and many other cyber threats, it can be installed on the system using fake alerts, spam, illegal programs, etc. If you noticed an alert telling you that you need to update some of your programs or that you should check your PC for free, you should ignore it. The best idea in such situation would be to leave the page that shows this notification to you because it is either illegal or hacked. Keep in mind that alerts offering people to update such programs as Java, Plash Player, FLV Player, etc. should be avoided because all what they spread is adware, hijackers and rogue anti-spywares. In addition, there is no such thing as 'free scanner', so you should ignore messages that offer you to check the system for free. If Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 manages to get inside its target PC system, it starts showing such and similar alerts:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Internet Explorer alert.
Visiting this site may pose a security threat to your system!
Possible reasons include:
Dangerous code found in this site’s pages which installs unwanted software into your system.
Suspicious and potentially unwanted network activity detected.
Spyware infection in your system.
Complaints from other users about this site.
Port and system scans performed by the site being visited.
Things you can do:
Get a copy of “Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014” to safeguard your PC while surfing the web (RECOMMENDED)
Run a spyware, virus and malware scan
Continue surfing without any security measures (DANGEROUS)
If you have already noticed them, you should follow a guide below and remove Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus from your computer.
How to remove Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus?
If Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 alerts have just started bothering you, you should not wait longer. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Rango Win 7 Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.