What is Rango XP Antispyware 2014?
Rango XP Antispyware 2014 is another misleading program that has recently appeared on the Internet and spreads using misleading methods seeking to steal people's money. It belongs to the category of rogue anti-spyware because from the first glimpse it appears as a genuine anti-spyware that scans your computer and reports about various different viruses that supposedly hide on your computer. Unfortunately, it's just another application that belongs to Braviax family of rogues that needs to be removed immediately once detected. In most of the cases, Rango XP Antispyware 2014 manages to get inside the computer via spam email, fake alerts or visiting malicious websites. Thus, the best thing to prevent its infiltration is to install a reputable anti-spyware and keep it up-to-date. This scareware is specifically aimed at Windows XP users; however, there are such versions as Rango Win 8 Antivirus 2014, Rango Win 7 Antispyware 2014 and Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 that are compatible with other types of Windows operating systems. Once it manages to get inside your computer, it starts initiating fake security scans that, we must agree, really seem reliable. After that it delivers fake results that notify about various infections that are supposedly hiding on your computer. In addition to that, you may be constantly chased by fake pop-up alerts claiming that your PC is at the risk. Please DO NOT believe in these scans and alerts because they only seek to scare you and trick into buying a full license of the program. Having in mind that all virus about which Rango XP Antispyware 2014 virus informs you are invented, you would only loose your money if you would decide to buy its license. Thus, do not wait any longer and run a full system scan with Reimage and remove this malicious program before it causes serious issues on your computer.
How can Rango XP Antispyware 2014 hijack my computer?
Similarly to other rogue anti-spywares, Rango XP Antispyware 2014 is distributed via spam and fake alerts. Since such and similar malicious programs are very often distributed via spam email, we strongly do not recommend opening questionable email at all. If you really need to open it, please check the sender and look if there are no grammar or typo mistakes. If you see any, you should not open it as you may easily end up with Rango XP Antispyware 2014 or any other similar-type program on your PC's system. In addition to that, be careful with various alerts that may appear when you surf the net. You may constantly be offered to update Java, Flash Player, FLV Player, web browser or any other type of software. It is very difficult to recognize which alerts are fake because they all look really professional. That's why you should always install updates of the programs from their official site. At best, our security experts recommend installing a reputable anti-spyware that will protect your computer from such and similar infections. In case Rango XP Antispyware 2014 has already infiltrated into your PC, you should take needed actions to eliminate it because it not only can trick you into buying its licensed version, but it can also try to record your keystrokes and collect personally identifiable information about you. Thus, follow the instructions down below and make sure that you remove it fully.
How to remove Rango XP Antispyware 2014 virus?
If you are suffering from Rango XP Antispyware 2014 notifications and scanners, you should not wait longer. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires just downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Rango XP Antispyware 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Rango XP Antispyware 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.