Ravnateljstvo Policije virus is a Croatian ransomware, which is set to show a huge warning in order to make its victims pay an invented fine. Beware that this warning looks really professionally and reports about several laws that have been supposedly violated by the user. It claims: 'UPOZORENJE! Vaš osoban kompjuter je blokiran zbos sisurnosnih mjera iz sljedečih raziosa' what means 'WARNING! Your computer is blocked due to security reasons listed below'. In order to look more convincing, scammers have included into this alert such details as computer's IP address, location, OS and similar. If Ravnateljstvo Policije virus infiltrates the system, it blocks down the entire PC's system and leaves its victim without an Internet connection. Besides, it blocks down security programs that are installed there, so if were infected with this threat, you should follow a special step-by-step guide given below.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ravnateljstvo Policije virus?
Ravnateljstvo Policije virus is closely related to trojan horse, which is known as Trojan.LockScreen. Typically, it is able to infiltrate the target PC system through security vulnerabilities without being noticed. You can get infected with such threat via illegal websites, hacked websites, spam or shareware.
As soon as it successfully infiltrates the system, it locks it down and shows a fake message. It looks like that:
Sindikat Policije Hrvatske
UPOZORENJE! Vaš osoban kompjuter je blokiran zbos sisurnosnih mjera iz sljedečih raziosa.
Vi ste optuženi za gledanjeiskladištenje distribuciju pornografskog materijala zabranjenog sadržajem (pornografijaisodomijaisilovanje, itd.). Vi ste prekršili Svjetsku Deklaraciju o borbi protiv širenja dječje pornografije i optuženi za kažnjeno djelo iz članka 161. Kažnjenog zakona Republike Hrvatske. Članak 161. Kažnjenog zakona Republike Hrvatske predvida svrhu kažnjavaja zatvorsku kaznu u trajanju od 5 do 11 godina.
Kaznu morate platiti u roku od 48 sati od povrede. Nakon 48 sati isteka, za daljnjih 48 sati će biti automatski prikupljeni sve informacije o Vama i protiv Vas de biti pokrenut krivični postupak. Iznos vaše kazna je HRK 500 Kuna. Kaznu možete pLatiti novčanim vaučerima PaySafeCard. Nakon plačenja kazne novac de biti doznačeni na račun d,žave, vaš kompjuter de se odblokirati u roku od 24 sata.
Please, avoid Ravnateljstvo Policije virus and its fake alert because it is used for the only thing – to steal the money from you. If you are infected, use this guide and forget about this dangerous ransomware.
HOW TO REMOVE Ravnateljstvo Policije virus?
If your PC is blocked you you see an alert, which says 'Vaš osoban kompjuter je blokiran zbos sisurnosnih mjera iz sljedečih raziosa', your machine is infected with Ravnateljstvo Policije virus. In order to remove it, try to reboot your PC to Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with Command Prompt and follow these steps:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program. We also recommend trying Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ravnateljstvo Policije virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Manual Ravnateljstvo Policije virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes to remove remaining virus files.
If you can't reboot to Safe Mode with Networking, try these options:
* Users infected with Ravnateljstvo Policije virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.