ReportLady is a potentially unwanted application, which can also be categorized as adware. That's because it tends to infiltrate computers without asking a clear user's permission in a bundle with other programs. Once inside the system, ReportLady starts displaying continuous pop-up advertisements that show up when users enter shopping websites, such as eBay, Amazon, Best Buy and others. It may seem that they peacefully offer to compare prices and use various discounts or coupons for your purchases. However, there is a great risk that these advertisements are filled with sponsored links that lead to untrustworthy websites. If you want to stop annoying activity of ReportLady, you should uninstall this program from your computer.
HOW CAN ReportLady GET INSIDE COMPUTER?
If you see ReportLady's boxes containing various coupons on certain websites, it doesn't mean that they are infected or set to show these ads for you. That means ReportLady is on your computer. It can be installed just like any other application but, in most of occasions, it infiltrates computers in a bundle with freeware and shareware. If you want to prevent installation of this program, you have to start paying more attention to the installation process of the freeware and opt out unwanted additions. As soon as ReportLady gets inside the system, it starts interrupting you with commercial pop-up advertisements. You can ignore them or stop them by uninstalling ReportLady from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE ReportLady?
If you didn't install ReportLady on your computer and you want to get rid of it, you can easily remove this program from your computer. For that, we recommend running a full system scan with Reimage. You can also do that manually by eliminating its entry via Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for ReportLady and other entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove ReportLady add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for ReportLady and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find ReportLady and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for ReportLady extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.