What is Rewin Cinematic?
Rewin Cinematic (also known as Rewin_Cinematic, Rewin_Cinematic 1.1, etc.) is a program, which is spread around using questionable techniques. It can be easily installed behind your back in a bundle with freeware and shareware. Unfortunately, that's not the end. Once it enters computer, this program may be set for various questionable activities and may easily initiate havoc on the system. By saying havoc we mean annoying pop-up ads that redirect people to unfamiliar websites, slow downs on each of web browsers and similar unwanted activities. As soon as Rewin Cinematic virus enters computer, it hijacks such web browsers as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, and starts showing various advertisements, including banners ads, pop-up ads and similar advertisements. We highly recommend you to avoid these notifications because they may trick you into visiting a dangerous website or may make you install other potentially unwanted programs on the system.
How can Rewin Cinematic hijack my computer?
Rewin Cinematic is spread on the Internet just like hundreds of other questionable web browser add-ons. That means that there are two main methods that are used for spreading this program around. You can easily install it consciously from such sites as download.com, cnet and others. However, you can also download Rewin Cinematic virus on your computer without knowing about that. In most of the cases, people get this program after installing various download managers, PDF creators and similar programs that are spread for free. For avoiding its installation, you should remember that you should always choose Custom or Advanced installation when downloading programs from the Internet. In addition, opt out of all optional programs that may be offered to you during freeware's installation. If you have already downloaded this program on your computer and now you think that it is useless, you should follow a guide below for fixing your computer:
How to remove Rewin Cinematic virus?
Rewin Cinematic is not as dangerous as rogue anti-spyware or ransomware. However, there are various questionable things about this program and why you should avoid it. In order to remove Rewin Cinematic from your computer, follow this step by step guide:
- Scan your computer with a reliable anti-spyware program. We recommend using Reimage, Malwarebytes Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security.
- Remove Rewin Cinematic from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Dolphin Deals or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove Dolphin Deals extension from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as Rewin_Cinematic, Rewin_Cinematic 1.1 and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find suspicious-looking entries, such as Rewin_Cinematic, Rewin_Cinematic 1.1, and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional):
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar extensions like Rewin_Cinematic, Rewin_Cinematic 1.1, and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.