'Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems' is a fake notification, which belongs to a ransomware virus. As soon as it enters the PC, it blocks down the system and encrypts all personal documents that belong to user. That means that this virus can easily disconnect you from the Internet and block legitimate programs that are kept on the PC. In addition, once these files are encrypted, virus shows up in a form of misleading alert that asks to pay the ransom of $50 or $60 via MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, or Reloadit prepayment systems. Please, do NOT pay this money because you won't receive the effect you are waiting for. In order to start using your PC again, follow the detailed guide, which is given below, and remove 'Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems' virus.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH 'Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems' virus?
This ransomware that shows the 'Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems' notification is distributed via mlicious websites or these sites that are legitimate but have been hacked by cyber criminals. Besides, scammers have also been actively using spam for this virus propagation, so you should ignore all e-mails that come from unknown sources. As soon as 'Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems' gets inside the machine, virus checks the whole PC for specific file extensions and encrypts them. In addition, once victim tries to open such file, he/she starts seeing a notification, which says:
Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems!
Hello! My name is Max Sokolov if you see this message it means that my little virus running on your computer. I started to create this virus since 2010, at the moment the code is so refined that no one in the world can not stop it. All your personal files (photo, documents, databases) have been encrypted by a very strong cipher. You can check this by yourself – just look for files in all folders;)
Virus encrypt your file using Advanced Encryption Standard and 256 symbols randomly generated password and delete source files using DOD 5220.22-M. (DOD 5220.22-M is the Department of Defense clearing and sanitizing standard – You can’t recover your files – Never).
Virus sent this randomly generated password to our secure server and delete this password from your computer. (You can’t get this password – NEVER)
To remove lock and decrypt your files you need to do next step:
1.Buy Moneypak, Vanillareload or Reloadit card.
2.Send me email with your ID number and card code (you can use mobile internet from your cell phone or another PC to send email)
3.Wait 1-5 hours while i will send you reply email password to unlock and decrypt your files.
Send your Moneypak/Vanilla/Reloadit code to Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once i receive your payment and check it authenticity, i will send you reply email password to unlock and decrypt your files.
Please, don't think you will get rid of this virus by purchasing the voucher of Moneypak, Vanilla Reloadit or other prepayment system. For that, you have to follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE 'Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems' virus?
When trying to remove Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems virus, you should remove the block from your computer. Check whether you can reboot your machine to safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt and follow these steps:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimageor other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with ransomware viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
Say Hello To Little Virus Brings A Lot Of Problems virus manual removal: