Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus is a serious cyber infection that has to be avoided and removed from the system. Please, don't fall into believing that it's a legitimate notification from the governmental organization of Mexica because it belongs only to cyber criminals. Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus is a ransomware threat, so it blocks down PC as soon as it gets inside it. In addition, virus replaces the desktop with its own notification, which tells that user was illegally using copyrighted content, distributing malware and initiating other illegal activities. In addition, he/she is asked to pay the fine. Please, do NOT believe alert that belongs to Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus because it's bogus and misleading! You have to get rid of this virus if you want to use your PC as always.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus?
Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus takes over the desktop as soon as it gets inside it. In most of occasions, it is downloaded by trojan horse, which exploits security vulnerabilities when it seeks to infiltrate its target PC. Besides, this trojan horse is also responsible for blocking the entire PC's system and disconnecting the Internet. As soon as it prepares the system, user starts seeing the false pop-up notification, which claims:
Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados.
Usted está acusado de mirarloonservar y/o divulgar los materiales pornográficas del contenido prohibido (Pornografia infantiUloofilia/Violación etc.). Usted ha infringido la Oedaración mundialde la lucha contra la divulgación de la pornografia infantil y está acusado de cometer el crimen en razón al Artíailo 161 del Código Penal del Estados Unidos Mexicanos.
El monto de su multa es de MXN 52000 Pesos Mexicanos.La multa puede ser pagada con Ukash o PaySafeCard vouchers.
In addition, it asks to pay the fine of MXN 52000 Pesos Mexicanos and promises that this will remove system's block. Please, do NOT believe Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus because it's fake! Follow a guide given below and fox your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus?
If your PC is blocked, there is a huge chance that your PC is infected with Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus. When trying to unblock it, try to reboot your PC to Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with Command Prompt and follow these steps:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Manual Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes to remove remaining virus files.
If you can't reboot to Safe Mode with Networking, try these options:
* Users infected with Secretaría de Seguridad Pública virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.