Security Cleaner Pro is a dangerous application, which comes from the same family as Sinergia Cleaner. This rogue anti-spyware is used to steal the money from PC users by convincing them that their computers are dangerously infected and that they need to purchase a program for their removal. Of course, neither viruses, nor this ‘powerful' version of Security Cleaner Pro does exist. As it was noticed, as soon as it infects computer, this fake security application firstly hijacks Internet Explorer and then displays its fake warning messages on desktop. Please, ignore them and remove Security Cleaner Pro from the system. Otherwise, you may lose your credit card details and other sensitive information.
HOW CAN SECURITY CLEANER PRO INFILTRATE MY COMPUTER?
Security Cleaner Pro is spread using Trojan horse, which attacks computers through security vulnerabilities found. If you want to avoid this threat, you should stop visiting illegal websites and using illegal software. However, you should also note that legitimate websites may also be affected by this Trojan. If it manages to infiltrate computer, virus downloads malicious files of the rogue and makes several system changes that help for Security Cleaner Pro start its work every time PC is rebooted. As a result, virus starts showing such and similar messages:
Security Cleaner Pro (Unregistered)
Infected process 'cmd.exe' trying to infect your files.
Warning message from your Internet Browser. This page is under virus attack. This might crash your system.
This may be caused by:
Virus content founded at this site is trying to install its components.
Malicious & unknown network processes are determined.
Your system is under virus attack.
Negative references from other citizens concerning this web page.
Your system ports and backdoors have been checked by visited page for external access.
- Obtain a license for “Security Cleaner Pro” to protect your PC for safest browsing Internet pages (desirable)
- Launch spyware,virus and malware scanning process
- Keep browsing Internet Pages unprotected (not safely)
Security Cleaner Pro – Security Level: LOW
Internet Security disabled. Dangerous web attacks possible. Your system is left vulnerable to all types of online infections and intrusions. Copies of malware already planted in your system contact their servers for further spreading and taking control over your system. Enable Internet Security to prevent identity theft and system damage.
We highly recommend ignoring such and similar alerts because they are FAKE. If you want to remove Security Cleaner Pro, follow the guide given below:
HOW TO REMOVE SECURITY CLEANER PRO?
If your PC is infected with Security Cleaner Pro, you should immediately scan computer with one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes. If you can't run any of them, try to reboot your machine to Safe Mode with Networking and then stop malicious processes that belong to this rogue. Look for [random letters or/and numbers].exe or shl.exe processes. After killing them and scanning computer, don't forget to scan it in normal mode to make sure that this virus is gone!
You can also use these steps to remove Security Cleaner Pro:
1. Reboot your computer to Safe Mode with Networking. Just reboot your PC and, as soon as it starts booting up, start pressing F8 repeatedly.
2. Loggin as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
3. Now click on IE or other browser and select 'Run As' or 'Run As administrator', enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
4. Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to kill the malicious processes of Security Cleaner Pro and remove its files.