Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus is a dangerous cyber infection, which is closely related to Trojan.LockScreen. This trojan not only downloads malicious files that belong to Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus, but also blocks computer's desktop and takes it a hostage literally. As a result, ransomware gets ability to show its large notification that pretends to be from Politia Romana and reports about various law violations. Besides, it asks to pay the fine of 100 euro in order to unblock the machine. Note that this alert has already tricked hundreds of PC users who live somewhere in Romania. You stay away from this scam and remove its infected files as soon as it gets on your desktop.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus?
As it has already been mentioned, Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus attacks people with a help of trojan horse. You can get one on your computer when visiting illegal sites and downloading illegal software. Once it manages to get through computer's security barriers, it blocks the whole desktop and shows a tricky alert, which looks like a serious notification from Politia Romana. This alert typically claims that victim is blocked for various law violations, such as the use of copyrighted content and distribution of malware. Additionally, it asks to use Ukash, paysafecard, moneypak or other prepayment system and pay the fine of 100 euros or 300 RON. We highly recommend staying away from this fake alert because it belongs to scammers. Instead of supporting these bad guys and giving your money for them, you have to remove Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus.
HOW TO REMOVE Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus?
When trying to successfully remove Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus, you should firstly unlock the system first. Sometimes, you can do that by setting the date to the previous one or by simply rebooting your PC to Safe Mode with networking. If these options haven't been helpful with you, use these steps:
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with these ransomware threats are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining files.
Serviciul De Combaterea A Criminalităţii Informatice virus manual removal: