ShopNcompare application may infiltrate your computer very silently and impact your browsing experience by displaying disturbing advertisements every couple of seconds. The worst part is that people download this program voluntarily, believing that it may be an useful application. In fact, people who are behind this program are trying to promote it as an online shopping-helper that should display coupons and comparison deals every time when you visit an online store. Sounds like a great feature, does it? Nevertheless, you should not trust this program because if you decide to install it, you may see ShopNcompare ads everywhere you go. Our database is filled with similar ad-supported programs that internet users are complaining about.
How can ShopNcompare hijack my computer?
Now you know the truth about ShopNcompare application. You should also know how this program may infiltrate your computer. First of all, you can easily download it yourself. As we have stated before, don't believe such misleading information that this program is in some way useful. Secondly, as far as we know, ShopNcompare virus may rely on a very questionable distribution method that is called bundling. In other words, you may add ShopNcompare to your computer when installing a free application. Ordinarily, download clients and installation wizards of free programs are filled with unwanted accessories, such as ShopNcompare virus. Don't worry, if you are observant enough, you can easily avoid these unwanted intruders. You just need to monitor every doubtful installation.
How to remove ShopNcompare virus from my computer?
If you have a reliable anti-spyware program, you can remove ShopNcompare from your computer automatically. However, if you do not, you need to remove this useless intruder manually. These guidelines will help you:
- Uninstall ShopNcompare adware from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as ShopNcompare, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.