Shopping Suggestion is a totally annoying program, which can get inside your computer unnoticed. That's because it relies on a sneaky installation method, which is known as 'bundling'. If you want to avoid Shopping Suggestion, you should be very careful with freeware and shareware, because this software is typically filled with various add-ons, extensions, toolbars and similar additions. Of course, many uses have been tricked into installing Shopping Suggestion on their computers manually. That's because this program is actively promoted as a tool that can help people save their money. However, instead of seeking to inform people about latest discounts, coupons and other deals, it seeks a different aim – to make people visit specific websites and increase the number of their visitors. That's why we don't recommend trusting Shopping Suggestion and leaving it on your computer.
HOW CAN Shopping Suggestion INFILTRATE COMPUTER?
Just like we mentioned previously, Shopping Suggestion is promoted with a help of freeware and shareware. If you want to avoid this adware, you have to pay more attention to the installation process of such programs. We recommend choosing Custom or Advanced installation process and then looking for the check mark that agrees to install Shopping Suggestion on computer. As soon as it enters the system, it typically alters several system settings on each web browser, which can be found there. After that, Shopping Suggestion starts displaying its annoying ads and initiates other insecure activities. If you want to remove Shopping Suggestion ads from your computer, follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE SHOPPING SUGGESTION?
If you see “ads by Shopping Suggestion” and similar notifications, you can be sure that this program is inside your computer. In order to get rid of it, please follow this guide:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Shopping Suggestion, flash-Enhancer, GPU Monitor, Lightspark, Mobogiene, Software Version Updater and similar unknown entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Now, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Shopping Suggestion, flash-Enhancer, GPU Monitor, Lightspark, Mobogiene, Software Version Updater and similar entries that may be unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Shopping Suggestion, flash-Enhancer, GPU Monitor, Lightspark, Mobogiene, Software Version Updater and similar unknown entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions. Here, look for Shopping Suggestion, flash-Enhancer, GPU Monitor, Lightspark, Mobogiene, Software Version Updater or similar extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.