What is Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014?
Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 is a rogue anti-spyware that you should avoid downloading because it's main intention is to scare you and steal a considerable amount of money from you. Beware that this rogue is trying to trick you into believing that it's a reliable security tool capable of finding and removing various computer infections. We must agree that it really seems as a genuine and professional programs; however, its just a way to trick people. The first signal that this program is dangerous is its infiltration method because typically security tools do not spread using misleading methods, whereas Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 may appear on your computer as if out of nowhere. Once it manages to do so, it pretends to run a full system scan and reports about various different viruses. You should beware that scan results usually consist of invented programs and files randomly taken from your computer. If you would try clicking on 'Fix now' button, you may be exposed to the purchase website and asked to buy its license with a key. If you have already been offered to buy it, please ignore such suggestions not only because this version is useless, but because this way you will loose your money and reveal sensitive data to online scammers. In addition to that, if you would pay money for Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 licensed version, it will stop its scanners, fake security alerts and will hide itself on your system implementing other suspicious activities, such as download other malicious programs to your computer and gather personally identifiable data related to you. Thus, if you do not want to experience such and similar issues, the only way to get rid of this rogue fully is to scan your computer with Reimage or any other reputable anti-spyware.
How can Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 hijack my computer?
Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 is a malicious application that will NEVER ask your permission to get inside your computer. Therefore, if you want to keep your money and privacy save, you have to take some extra preventive actions, such as to install a reputable anti-spyware on your computer. If this rogue infiltrates the system, it may hide on your computer for several days and won't show any signs. However, later or sooner it will start showing fake system scans and deliver such and similar alerts:
Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 Alert
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected.
Beware! Spyware infection was found. Your system security is at risk. Private information may get stolen, and your PC activity may get monitored. Click for an anti-spyware scan.
As soon as you notice them, you should take needed actions to remove this virus from your computer. In order to avoid similar infections in the future, you should avoid visiting illegal websites, opening spam email and clicking on various alerts that appear on the Internet. No matter that Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 is only capable of affecting Windows Vista OS, security experts have already detected a whole family of this rogue that includes Sirius Win 8 Protection 2014, Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014, Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 and others. Therefore, you have act very carefully on the Internet if you want to keep away from such and similar viruses.
HOW TO REMOVE SIRIUS VISTA ANTIVIRUS 2014 VIRUS?
If are suffering from such and similar alerts, then you should check your PC for Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Sirius Vista Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.