What is Sirius Vista Protection 2014?
Sirius Vista Protection 2014 is a rogue anti-spyware, virus and maware that you should remove from your computer as soon as possible. If you think that your computer has already been infected, we do not recommend removing it manually since such and similar programs may use various registry entries and stay active even after removal of the main installer. That's why you should rely on a reputable anti-spyware and run a full system scan in order to eliminate this rogue fully. The most important thing that you should bear in mind is that you have to ignore fake Sirius Vista Protection 2014 system scanners and alerts that report about hundreds of infections. No matter how convincing and professional those alerts may seem, the only purpose to display them is to scare you and run into buying a license. If you really believe that your computer is infected, try scanning your computer with a reputable anti-spyware and you will see that the only virus hiding on your computer is Sirius Vista Protection 2014. As a consequence, if you would buy its license, you may face serious issues, such as loss of money and personal information. This malicious malware typically displays such and similar alerts:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
If you have already noticed them, be careful, avoid clicking on them and take needed actions to remove this virus from your computer. For that, we highly recommend using Reimage or any other reputable anti-spyware.
How can Sirius Vista Protection 2014 hijack my computer?
Sirius Vista Protection 2014 belongs to the well-known family of rogues that is called Braviax. If you have never heard anything about it before, you should beware that it quite frequently releases families of rogue programs that seek to steal people's money. Sirius Vista Protection 2014 is one of them. Even though it is specifically targeted at Windows Vista operating system, clone programs, such as Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 or Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 actively spread around and seek to infiltrate Windows 8 and Windows 7 operating systems. Therefore, you have to be very careful on the Internet because such and similar programs uses misleading infiltration methods and manage to trick people into installing them unnoticed. In most of the cases such rogue anti-spywares use fake alerts, spam, illegal programs, trojans and similar misleading methods to get inside computers. If you notice alerts when surfing the net that offer to update software or to run system scan for free, ignore them because you may easily end up with a virus, malware or rogue anti-spyware on your computer. Besides, be very careful with spam email because very frequently suspicious looking messages contain infected attachments and seek to transmit malicious programs. If you have already noticed Sirius Vista Protection 2014 rogue anti-spyware implementing suspicious activities on your computer, follow the guidelines down below and make sure that you remove it fully from your system.
How To Remove Sirius Vista Protection 2014 Virus?
If are suffering from such and similar alerts, then you should check your PC for Sirius Vista Protection 2014. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Sirius Vista Protection 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Sirius Vista Protection 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.