What is Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014?
Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is a serious virus that belongs to a well-known family of malwares, which is called Braviax, FakeRean, Rogue.FakeRean-Braviax, etc. However, no matter how you name it, it still stays the same. The main thing that must be remembered about threats that belong to this group of viruses is that they are created for stealing people's money. They do that using very simple technique – they report about fake viruses and then offer purchasing their licensed version for these threats' removal. Of course, you may be convinced that making a payment helped you to remove those hundreds of different viruses that were reported by Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 but in reality it just stopped displaying its fake pop-up ads. By the way, sometimes people start eliminating these 'viruses' manually. Please, never do that if you don't want to lead your computer to a serious damage. The main thing that you have to do is to run a full system scan with reputable anti-spyware and remove Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus from the system. For that we recommend using Reimage. Of course, before running a scan you should update this program. Otherwise, it may fail to detect this and other cyber threats that may be hiding in your PC system.
How can Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 infect my computer?
As its name suggests, Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is capable of infecting only Windows 7 OS. However, if you are using other Windows version, you should also be very careful because there are many similar viruses that act the same as this rogue anti-spyware. As soon as they enter their target PC system, they drop their files and registry entries. In addition, they start their work as soon as PC is rebooted and show people their fake security notifications. Of course, they fail to remove reported viruses. For that they ask to pay for their licensed version. If you don't want to lose your money, personally identifiable information and run into other issues, you should never pay for Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 or similar threats. When talking about distribution, this rogue is spread just like many other rogue anti-spywares. It can easily enter computer after downloading malicious email attachment, clicking on falke pop-up ad or after visiting a corrupted website used for spreading this threat. So, you should be very careful with emails that look suspicious. In most of the cases, they represent well known companies and report about missing payments, various purchases and other things that look interesting for people. Also, stay away from ads that offer updates for Java, Flash Player and similar programs because they are used for the distribution of suspicious and useless applications. If you are seeing warnings that are shown below, you should follow Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 removal guide right away:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
How to remove Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus?
If are suffering from such and similar alerts, then you should check your PC for Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 manual removal: