What is Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014?
Win 7 Protection 2014 is yet another rogue anti-spyware that belongs to the group of Braviax rogues and tries to steal people's money. Thus, if you have noticed signs that this program has already entered your computer, you should take it seriously and take needed actions to eliminate it. It is considered to be a rogue anti-spyware due to the fact that once inside it performs fake system scans, displays fake scan results, constantly delivers fake pop-up alerts, hijacks each of your web browser and may block any attempts to run legitimate Windows application. As you can understand from the name of this rogue, it is specifically designed to affect Windows 7 operating system. However, if you are using Windows 8 or Windows XP, you should not feel safe because there is a whole family of Sirius virus that are actively spreading on the Internet and may affect other-types of operating systems. If your computer has already been infected, be prepared for constant system scans and alerts about tens of viruses that are supposedly hiding on your computer, for example:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 Alert
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected.
DO NOT get tricked by such and similar notifications and NEVER buy a licensed version of this program. If you would do so, first of all you will loose your money for buying a useless program that is only capable of stopping its fake scans and alerts. Besides, you will reveal sensitive data related to your banking information for cyber criminals and may suffer from further thefts from your back account. Thus, if this dangerous application has already infiltrated your computer, do not wait until it causes serious issues and run a full system scan with Reimage.
How can Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 hijack my computer?
Similarly to other rogues, Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 is distributed using very unfair methods that allow infiltrating systems absolutely silently. In most of the cases it gets inside visiting unsafe websites, clicking on fake alerts or opening spammy email. In addition to that, various Trojans that pretend to be legitimate programs are frequently transmitting this rogue. The most reliable way to block the entrance of such and similar viruses is to install a reputable anti-spyware and keep it up-to-date. Otherwise, there is a huge possibility that you will end up with Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 infections. It is also advisable to avoid visiting unknown websites because they may be filled with various suspicious installers. Finally, please be very careful with spam email because it's a very common way for spreading dangerous programs. In case it is too late and your computer has already been infected, don't be surprised if it will block every anti-spyware and won't allow visiting websites that are somehow related to its removal. If you are in this situation right now, follow the instructions down below and run a full system scan with a reputable anti-spyware right away.
HOW TO REMOVE Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 VIRUS?
If are suffering from such and similar alerts, then you should check your PC for Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.