What is Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014?
Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is a dangerous program, which is categorized as rogue anti-spyware. It hails from a big family of rogues that is called Braviax. All viruses that belong to this family share the same GUI. Besides, they display almost identical alerts and report about identical PC-related issues. This is done for pushing PC users into thinking that their computers are seriously infected and that they need to purchase licensed version of this rogue. Of course, just like the trial version of Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014, its licensed version is useless and can hardly remove any kind of virus. That's why you should never pay for this program. Besides, you should avoid this because making a payment can easily reveal your credit card details and other personally identifiable information to its creators (hackers). If you have already paid for the trial version of this rogue, you should contact your credit card company right away. Also, you should remove Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus from the system because keeping it there may easily lead you to other PC-related issues, such as the loss of your personal information and infiltration of other viruses. In order to stay safe, you should always have a reliable anti-spyware installed on your computer. Also, you should keep it up-to-date in order to prevent infiltration of Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 and other cyber threats. For preventing this virus and eliminating it, we recommend using Reimage.
How can Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 infect my computer?
There are lots of techniques used for spreading such rogues like this one. The most popular of them rely of fake alerts offering people to check their computers with 'free scanner'. Of course, there is no such thing as 'free scanner'. If you don't want to get infected with rogue anti-spywares, fake PC optimizers and other cyber threats, you should never click on such ads. The other category of ads that must be avoided is those notifications that offer updates for Java, Flash Player, FLV Player and similar applications. If you run into such ad during your browsing on the web, you should ignore it because it's clear that it's fake. The safest way to protect yourself from fake updates is to visit official website of the program and download this update from it. If Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus enters computer, it starts displaying fake alerts that report about various cyber threats. In most of the cases, its victims see such warnings:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan
Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 has blocked a program from accessing the internet – This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 Alert
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected.
If you are bothered by such fake notifications, you should check your computer with a reputable anti-spyware right away. Beware that sometimes this rogue can block legitimate anti-virus or anti-spyware programs. In order to overcome this issue, you should use a guide below.
How to remove Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus?
If your computer is infected by Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus, you should remove it ASAP. For that we recommend you to select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION and avoid manual removal. When relying on this option, you should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide.
When trying to remove Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Sirius Win 8 Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Click on Windows key and go to the bottom-right corner.
- Select Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- Click theRestart Now buttonunder Advanced Startup.
- Now selectTroubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings.
- Now choose Restart and press F5.
- Launch IE or other browser and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download a program on your desktop and launch it to remove malicious files.
3. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.