What is Sirius XP Antivirus 2014?
Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 is another rogue anti-spyware that should be removed as soon as you detect it on your PC's system. It is a dangerous virus that tries to scare people with its fake security alerts in order to steal their money. If you use Windows XP operating system, this rogue may use misleading infiltration methods and get inside your computer unnoticed. If it has already done so, probably you have started noticing various alerts on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer stating that your computer is at the risk. In addition to that, it is capable of initiating fake security scans and deliver a list of infections. Beware that all these operations are done with one main purpose – to deceive you and steal your money. It informs about various viruses on your computer but be sure that they are invented and the only virus on your computer is Sirius XP Antivirus 2014. It is very risky to keep this scareware on your computer as it may also try to track your keystrokes and collect your bank account details and other sensitive data about you. By the way, it is capable of hijacking each of your web browser and may try to redirect you to dangerous websites in order to trick you into installing another malicious program. Therefore, if you have already noticed how Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 loads its scanners and displays its alerts every time when you surf the net, please ignore them and NEVER pay money for its license because it's not only a waste of time and money, but it may also end up with loss of personal information and identity theft. Therefore, if this rogue is already hiding on your computer, avoid manual removal and employ a reputable anti-spyware, such as Reimage, in order to remove it right away.
How can Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 hijack my computer?
Sirius XP Antivirus 2014, as well as other rogues, is distributed with the help of trojans, spam and fake alerts. If you visit illegal websites, download suspicious programs or questionable attachments from email, your computer can easily get infected with Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 virus. Once installed this deceiving virus initiates various operations and system modifications in order to deceive you and lure your money. Such and similar notifications may indicate that Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 has already infected your computer:
Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
Not to mention, this rogue has the function which allow to defense itself from removal. For example, you may not be allowed to launch Windows Task Manager and Registry Editor and other programs that could lead to its removal. If you are in this situation right now, you just have to follow the instructions down below and perform everything in a right order. If you want to avoid such and similar infections in the future, we highly recommend you to install a reputable anti-spyware and keep it up-to-date.
HOW TO REMOVE SIRIUS XP ANTIVIRUS 2014 VIRUS?
If are suffering from such and similar alerts, then you should check your PC for Sirius XP Antivirus 2014. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Sirius XP Antivirus 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.