Österreichischen Polizei virus is a serious cyber infection, which replaces Polizei österreich virus. It is capable to infiltrate computers without any permission asked and then initiate various dangerous activities. For example, this ransomware can block down the system, change desktop and then show a huge warning reporting about various law violations. This warning is used for the only thing – to scare PC users into believing that they were noticed while watching copyrighted content, spreading pornographic material and doing other illegal activities. In addition, Österreichischen Polizei virus asks to pay the fine via Paysafecard, Ukash or other prepayment system. Please, never believe this warning because you will lose your money! We highly recommend eliminating Österreichischen Polizei virus from the system.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Österreichischen Polizei virus?
Österreichischen Polizei virus is distributed just like any other ransomware. You can get infected with it when visiting illegal websites, downloading illegal software or simply opening an infected attachment, which was sent via misleading email. As soon as this virus gets on its target PC system, it starts its malicious activities there. As we have already mentioned, it blocks down the system, disconnects Internet connection and then shows an alert that reports:
Der Computer ist gesperrt Internetdienstanbieter
Arbeiten Sie Ihren Computer auf dem Gelände der Betrachtung illegalen Inhalten ausgesetzt wurde
All illegalen Aktivitäten auf Ihrem Computer, einschließslich Fotos und Videos von der Webcam, in einem
Polizei-Datenbank zur weiteren Identifizierung der einzelnen Täter gespeichert
You must have already understood that Österreichischen Polizei virus seeks the only thing – to steal your money. Please, never pay the fine, which is asked on its alert and remove this ransomware from your computer ASAP.
HOW TO REMOVE Österreichischen Polizei virus?
If you are infected with Österreichischen Polizei virus, you can use several methods for its removal. If one method doesn't work for you, try another one:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Österreichischen Polizei virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Manual Österreichischen Polizei virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable your virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner to remove remaining virus files.
* Users infected with Österreichischen Polizei virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Österreichischen Polizei virus manual removal: