Super Back-up is a browser add-on, which causes commercial pop-up ads during your browsing sessions. If you see advertisements that offer you to compare prices and use various online deals, coupons and discounts, that doesn't mean that these websites, where you see them, are set to show these ads for you. In reality, that's because Super Back-up's add-on was added to each of your web browsers after downloading it on your computer. It typically spreads in a bundle with freeware and shareware, so many users fail to notice its arrival in their computers. If you think that this program could be useful for you, you can leave it because we can't say anything bad about it. However, itf you want to get rid of its annoying pop-up advertisements, you should remove Super Back-up from your computer.
HOW CAN Super Back-up GET INSIDE MY COMPUTER?
Super Back-up can be downloaded on your computer just like any other program from websites that are involved to its distribution. However, you should also know that it may infiltrate the system in a bundle with freeware and shareware as additional download. To avoid that, you should pay more attention to the installation process of the freeware and uncheck its unwanted components. Super Back-up works on all Internet browsers and shows up each time user enters an online shopping website, such as eBay, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and other sites.
HOW TO REMOVE Super Back-up?
When trying to avoid Super Back-up's Ads, you should follow this guide:
- Run a full system scan with Reimage to remove malicious files from the system.
- Eliminate Super Back-up via Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Super Back-up and Strongvault Online Backup entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Super Back-up's add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options' -> 'Advanced' tab.
- Here, click 'Reset' and check 'Delete personal settings' in the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' section.
- Click on 'Reset' -> 'Close' -> OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Web Backup Drop Pad 1.0.0 and other unknown entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Web Backup Drop Pad extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.